Do you have goals and dreams that you put on the back burner as a mom? Maybe you are needing some help and direction to get you started and are not sure where to begin.
*This post contains affiliate links and I am an affiliate with Amazon. This means that if you click-through and make a purchase I receive a small commission (at no cost to you). I only write and endorse products I personally use, love and what I find helpful in being an awesome mom. For more details, Click here
I get it. As a full-time stay at home mom of three trying to raise a family and running a business it can be so hard.
I am writing this post standing next to the stove while I cook dinner.
Finding pockets of time to reach my personal goals is normally what works for me.
One of the biggest challenges I think many moms face it getting it all done.
We juggle a lot of balls as a mom and sometimes we drop the ball on things. I want to tell you though mama you are doing a fantastic job. Never let the little things that fall through the cracks ruin your game plan. It happens, life happens and it is ok.
Over coming your biggest struggles
In reality there is no such thing as perfect balance when it comes to being a mom. Life is crazy. But there are ways to help you overcome some of those struggles you face when trying to balance it all.
Some of my favorite ones that work best for me is having a routine. I have a cleaning routine that I love. I clean certain areas a day and that’s it.
Another thing is staying organized I know I know you are probably rolling your eyes thinking the piles of laundry and bills stacked up on the counter is so far from being organized.
And that is ok too. You see there are seasons of motherhood that your house will look crazy in many different ways. One season will be baby toys, another toddler toys, another dirty laundry trails and book bags on the floor.
Time managment is key though when it comes to motherhood. For me this is a working progress and not perfect. But when I manage my time better I feel better, I work better, I acomplish more.
But how do we get to those points as moms, how do we crush our goals and even set them with our busy schedules. I am gonna share with you one way that has helped me.
It’s a bundle called the Ultimate Productivity Bundle.
What is the Ultimate Productivity Bundle and who created it ?
Often times when I am struggling with something as a mom I go to my mom friends and ask for their advice. I am sure you your self have done this many times. This is one of the reasons why I love this bundle.
It was created by and curated by people just like you and me. They have families, work full-time, part-time jobs and they don’t have personal assistant helping them. Wouldn’t that be great an extra set of hands.
It is a bundle of goodies to help you conquer your to-do list, free up more time for yourself, and reach your goals. Tools like planners, how to create routines e-books, e-courses and printables. It is your own personal library of productivity and goal-setting resources.
How awesome is that!
So what’s in it?
Building Routines (11 products worth $297.96)
- 7 Days to Calm: A Simple Guide to Creating Routines that Work for You by MaryEllen Bream (Workbook) $7.00
This easy-to-follow guide and workbook will help you identify the problem areas in your day, develop solutions for creating smooth and easy days, and set yourself up to successfully follow your personalized routines.
- A Simple Cleaning Routine by Erin Tannehill (eBook) $12.00
This workbook provides simple, action-based steps to help you keep your home clean and tidy in less than 30 minutes a day so that you can get back to living your best life!
- A Year of Living Productively: Weekly Experiments in Getting More Done by Melanie Wilson (eBook) $10.00
A practical guide for beating procrastination, disorganization, and overwhelm.
- Build a Better Week Toolkit: Make Next Week Better Than This Week by Christa Hutchins (Workbook) $10.00
A simple system to manage your to-do lists and create prioritized weekly plans, using the worksheets and Trello templates provided, or your own favorite paper or digital planner.
- Daily Planning Pages for an Organized Family by Corinne Schmitt (Printable) $3.99
These printable daily routine sheets will help everyone in the family from pre-readers through mom stay on top of their most important tasks.
- Focused Mind, Clear Intentions: Meditation to Start Your Day by Katie Dutcher (Workbook) $6.00
Give purpose and direction to your mornings with a short meditation and reflection practice.
- Habits for Higher Level Living by Nicole Hague (eCourse) $24.99
Elevate, Energize, Thrive. A self-paced online coaching program that teaches you habits proven to help lower anxiety and elevate you in all areas of your life.
- Habit Stacking: 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Steve Scott (eBook) $3.99
The essence of habit stacking is to take a series of small changes and build a ritual that you follow on a daily basis.
- Inspired Riser by Asha Bauer (eCourse) $197.00
An online course that will help you develop a morning routine that is energizing, sustainable, motivating, and uniquely yours – in just six weeks.
- The Habit Tracker 2.0: Visualize Your Success by Layla Al-Jailani (Workbook) $14.99
An interactive colorful habit tracking template with insightful performance charts to keep you on track.
- 7 Days to Calm: A Simple Guide to Creating Routines that Work for You by MaryEllen Bream (Workbook) $7.00
- The Humbled Homemaker’s Systems and Routines Templates by Erin Odom (Printable) $15.00
Included in this package are templates for a family morning routine, nighttime routine, afterschool routine, meal cleanup routine, and a system for teaching children how to pack their own balanced lunches.
Getting Organized (9 products worth $219.94)
- Back to School Bootcamp by Laura Rizer (eCourse) $44.95
A complete course and toolkit to get organized for the school year.
- Creating A Digital Home Management System by Kayse Pratt (eCourse) $34.00
Learn how to take your Home Management Notebook digital – and get everything you need to set up your system in minutes!
- Momentum Planning by Charlie Gilkey (Membership Site) $29.00
If your success (whether emotional, financial, or organizational) is tied to converting your ideas into finished work, this course will help you – it’s time to become the productivity powerhouse you’ve always known you can be.
- Organize My Year: Monthly To Do List Set by Susan Santoro (Printable) $9.99
The perfect complement to your planner, this set helps you organize your entire year and accomplish tasks at the best time for you and your busy schedule.
- Organize Your Online World by Rachel Norman (Workbook)
An easy method to organize your email, apps and phone to get things done and prevent mindless scrolling.
- Productivity Bundle Trello Tracking Board by Kristi McMillan $9.00
Track, filter or sort every product in the 2020 Productivity Bundle, visually and with ease!
- The 30 Day Plan to Organize the Chaos in Your Mind and Life by Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories (eBook) $5.00
A step by step guide to develop your ideal planning and productivity system so you can get more done and have more fun.
- The Get It Together, Girl! System by Kristen Miller (eCourse) $27.00
The easy, simple and flexible system that allows you to plan your life without a lot of complicated rules that don’t fit YOU or YOUR FAMILY.
- Your 20/20 Vision Plan: Getting Clear and Focused on What You Want, so You Can Achieve It by Stacey Stratton (eCourse) $47.00
An online program that helps you gain clarity, stay focused and create a life you love.
Goal Setting (9 products worth $358.95*)
- *The Goal Crusher’s Mastermind by Brianna Berner (eCourse) $97.00 Simple strategies for magical results – only available to Early Bird purchasers.
- Create Your Own 30 Day Challenge by Kerry Beck (eCourse) $27.00
Spark creativity & put some excitement in your life when you create your own 30 day challenge.
- G.O.A.L by Greg Denning (Audio) $12.00
This 3.5 hr audio program is a serious wake-up call for all of us to GET OUT AND LIVE.
- Goal Setting for Greater Purpose & Balance in Your Home by Jami Balmet (eCourse) $29.95
This goal setting course is Gospel centered, grace filled, and goal oriented to help you make the most of your goals.
- How to ACTUALLY Implement Your Goals by Leslie Boyd (eCourse) $97.00
Realistic goal setting for real results!
- Personal Development Goal Setting Blueprint by Emily Syring (eBook) $33.00
Puts you back in the drivers seat of your life and gives you the tools you need to make goal setting sustainable, effective and really, really simple.
- Personal Development Goal Setting Blueprint by Emily Syring (eBook) $33.00
- Simply Focused Workbook by Julianna Poplin (Workbook) $27.00
Designed to help you create your goals and an action plan to work towards them.
- Spark Success: Goal Setting Made Simple by Marva Smith (Printable) $17.00
A simple system for setting goals that stick.
- Quarterly Planning with Trello Masterclass by Cara Harvey (eCourse) $19.00
A step by step system how you can create a digital goal system that works!
Overcoming Obstacles (7 products worth $142.88)
- Adult Coloring Affirmation Starter Kit: Channel Your Inner Warrior by Ali Chovanec (Printable) $12.00
This starter kit of Adult Coloring Affirmation Cards is an easy and effective way to practice self-care.
- Elevate Your Productivity & Health by Cristy Murray (eBook) $23.00
Burnout is real. Working moms burn the candle on both ends. Your health and self-care have to come first NOT last. You can get more done if you’re healthy, energized and efficient. This eBook will help you with actionable steps to get you there.
- From Procrastinating to Productive Mama: Why Moms Procrastinate and How to Get Over It! by Amylee Udell (eCourse) $9.99
Learn why you procrastinate and how to get over it so you can get control of your household, family and life!
- How To Get Anything You Want: Step Into Intentional Action by Megan Seamans (eCourse) $37.00
Ready to get everything you desire in life? It all starts with one thing…
- Mind The Chatter: Master Your Inner Voice, Gain a Positive Mindset and Get Your Power Back! by Lise Cartwright (eBook) $5.99
Is your inner voice crushing your dreams? Stop the madness and start winning!
- Soothe Your Sensitive Heart: A Training for Emotional Sponges by Céline Harleaux (eCourse) $29.90
Learn how to set boundaries, take care of yourself, and be self-confident.
- Overcoming Procrastination: How To Stop Procrastinating So You Can Achieve Your Goals by Uche Ndu (eBook) $25.00
Learn why you procrastinate and discover practical steps to overcome this so you can accomplish your goals.
Planners (10 products worth $217.95)
- Adulting Planner by Laura Burton (Printable) $15.00
A sarcastic twist on a traditional planner. Because getting stuff done is better with a little humor.
- Botanical Living: A Printable Productivity Planner by Shelby Abrahamsen (Printable) $18.00
A beautiful, efficient, and powerful productivity tool to help you conquer the new year.
- Change Your Life With a Planner by Kemi Quinn (eBook) $27.00
Step by step help for customizing your perfect planner.
- Customizable Digital Bullet Journal: For Teachers and Graduate Students by Erika Romero (eCourse) $20.00
Organize your hectic life with this 6-sectioned digital bullet journal (with 37 page templates built-in)! Customize your journal easily by following along with the course’s video tutorial series.
- Easy Organized Living Productivity Planner by Nikol Murphy (Digital) $19.00
Helps you stay focused on what matters most and doesn’t waste time with extra fluff. No more sacrificing productivity in order to stay organized and focused on building a life you love!
- Everything You Need to Get Organized: Bullet Journal Inspired Printable Planner by Rachael Morin (Printable) $24.95
Get organized in 15 minutes a week.. even if you’re an unartistic scatterbrain.
- How to Make Planner Stickers by Mim Jenkinson (eCourse) $35.00
Learn to make your own beautiful planner stickers from home.
- Journaltastisch Planner: Get Your To-Do’s Under Control by Sandra Zint (Printable) $17.00
Get finally rid of your loose paper clutter & organize your life and business in just one planner.
- The 2020 Shining Mom Planner by Khaye Mydette Macalinao (Printable) $23.00
A one-stop organizing resource for every busy mom looking for a system to keep her home, life and finances in order. It includes 100 printable resources designed to help mom manage a blissful home.
- Your Best Life Planner by Katie Harp (Printable) $19.00
An ebook full of different printable planners, to do lists, and more to help you live a happier life.
Review & Reflect (10 products worth $258.98)
- Annual Review Workbook by Michelle Chang (Workbook) $14.99
Make each new year better than the one before with intentional reflection and goal setting for all areas of life.
- Discover Your Fulfilling Career by Tega Edwin (eCourse)
Learn the 5 steps to discovering a career you’ll thrive in.
- Goal Digger: Goal Planning Workshop + Workbook by Angelica Duncan (eCourse) $27.00
Set God’s goals, heaven’s way all for kingdom influence.
- Life Audit Guided Journal by Payton Foeller (Workbook) $6.99
A 26 page guided journal to help you assess where you have been, what has been taking your time from you, what goals and missions have you been working toward – and WHY?
- Map Your Life by Chantel Klassen (eBook) $15.00
An ebook workshop designed to help you create a road map for your life. To help you remember (or discover) your passions, your strengths, your goals and your dreams.
- PLAN4 2020 by Melissa Shanhun (eCourse) $67.00
Plan your business to reach your goals and fit your life in 4 simple steps.
- Quarter-Life Crisis Workbook: A Resource for Your Twenties by Gawoon Chung (Workbook) $15.00
Own your quarter-life crisis; don’t let it own you.
- Your Book of Awesome: 100 Steps Towards Your Goals by Megan Brame (Workbook) $8.00
Realize 100 days, steps, or small wins to help you move forward.
- Your Personal Goal Setting Retreat by Emily Counts (Workbook) $14.00
A guide to escaping the distractions of everyday life to craft intentional goals and a concrete plan for achieving big things this year.
- The Self Growth Journal: 365 Self-Reflection Questions by Nadalie Bardo (Workbook) $24.00
Focus on your daily self-growth, one self-reflection question at a time.
Shifting Mindset (12 products worth $687.41)
- 21 Day Positive Mindset Challenge by Jennifer Smith (Workbook) $12.00
Learn how to form the habit of positivity in just ten minutes each day.
- Battling Imposter Syndrome, Beating Self Doubt by Jess Stuart (eCourse) $65.00
Navigate fear and self-doubt to battle imposter syndrome and gain the confidence to succeed.
- Beat Self Sabotage by Joelle Byrne (Workbook) $6.43
How to conquer the emotions that could be holding you back from your ideal life.
- Dream Life Jumpstart for Moms by Emily Bendler (eCourse) $47.00
This course gives you the tools to go after your goals and achieve your dream life.
- DrivenWoman Academy: 3 Months Access by DrivenWoman (Membership Site) $75.00
A structured online membership program and community for women with ideas and ambition who want to achieve their goals fast.
- Making “Work” Work for You: Tips, Hacks, and Strategies for Finding Career Bliss by Kris McPeak (eBook) $3.99
If work just isn’t “working” for you right now, this primer will get you on the road to Job Satisfaction with tips, tricks, and strategies for Career Bliss.
- Master Your Life: The Pain Free Guide to Mastering the Art of Self-Discipline by Jessi Fearon (eBook) $7.99
Tap into the power inside of you to feel more confident and in control in just 18 days!
- Mindset Makeover: Makeover Your Mindset and Take Your Life to the Next Level by Faith Hawks (eCourse) $29.00
Four workshops designed to get you unstuck and makeover your mindset.
- Productive by Design: Use Brain Science to Get More Done by James Garrett (eCourse) $197.00
Brain-based strategies that will help you supercharge your focus and dominate distraction.
- Refine Your Life Purpose + Wellness by Samantha LovelyRefinement (eCourse) $57.00
A complete mindset shift program to help women who feel lost and unsure in their lives become the best version of themselves from the inside out.
- Show up Afraid: Self-Guided Course by Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui (Workbook) $60.00
Quiet the noise of perfectionism, comparison, and fear so you can to show up fully to your imperfect and beautiful life.
- The Consistency Cure by Jennifer E Berk (eCourse) $127.00
Shifting habits compassionately and with long-term consistency.
Time Management (6 products worth $746.99)
- Busy Woman’s Daily Planner by Susie Glennan (Printable) $34.99
An electronic, downloadable, and printable day planner for women.
- Productivity Powerhouse by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $200.00
Your roadmap to reducing overwhelm and improving focus, enabling you to do more in less time by maximizing your time and energy.
- The Smart Focus Method: Be Productive Not Busy by Rachel Newcomb (eCourse) $37.00
Stop being busy and accomplish your goals through focused daily action.
- Time Blocking 101 by Donna Shenk (Workbook) $6.00
This workbook will help you creating structure in your days so you can manage your tasks well. Time blocking is a method that encourages focus by eliminating distractions, helping you to get more done.
- Time Management Mindset Shift by Laura Shaw (eCourse) $7.00
Learn how to shift your mindset so you can manage your time well in a way that’s realistic for your busy life.
- Work by Design School by Claire Diaz-Ortiz (eCourse) $462.00
The only complete productivity system that works in your REAL life – an online course that teaches real people with real lives to work smarter and earn more.
Whoa!! Are you feeling like holy cow there is some good stuff in there?
With so much content you might be interested in the cheat sheets which let you review all the bundle’s material in less than half the time and then you can dive deeper into the topic’s that are the most interesting to you.
How much is it?
It’s only cost a total of $47 dollars!!
It’s a phenomenal deal (just $47 for 73 resources worth $2,837.06)
You’ll want to take advantage of this awesome offer if you are wanting more time in your day. The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is a game changer!
Below is a picture gallery to give you a closer look at what is in the bundle. You won’t be disappointed. I think this is a great bundle with life changing resources. But what’s really awesome is the 30-day happiness guarantee. Try it out and if your’re not satisfied, just ask for a refund within 30 days.
But that’s not all..
As women, we all want to spend less time managing the chaos and more time with our families and loved ones.
We want to have a meaningful life, working on goals that truly matter to us…while creating room in our routines to still enjoy doing things we love, whether that’s exercise, crafting, digging in to a good book or ____ (fill in the blank with your own favorite pastime).
We can’t make more time, but we can make better use of the time we have!
To help us learn how to do this, Ultimate Bundles has things to help you Set Goals You’ll Actually Stick With.
- How to take control of your days
- Create routines
- Set the right goals – the ones you can actually stick with
- Prioritize your goals so you know what to work on first
- Stay motivated all year long
If you are a creative non stop thinking mama like me you may struggle with finding one goal to stick to.
If not maybe your aren’t sure what goal you want to reach for 2020. And that’s ok too.
The most important thing when it comes to goals is creating S.M.A.R.T goals.
- Time bound
The other thing is to allow your self to have goals as a mom. Remember you are more than just a mom.
If you need help with even figuring out what goal. Download my free easy guide and 90 day goal planner.
What goals are you ready to tackle for the new year? Let me know in the comments below.